The Vet Service supports mental health at Titanic show
Global veterinary job platform The Vet Service is hosting The Titanic Vet Show in May.
The all new communication and wellbeing event in support of the mental health of the industry will take place at Titanic Belfast over two days on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th May.
As well as talks from six expert veterinary professionals on mental health and wellbeing, followed by Q&A sessions, the event will host a range of industry exhibitors, provide excellent networking opportunities and features a black-tie gala dinner on the Friday evening.
All proceeds go to Vet Support, a voluntary mental health support service for vets across the UK and Ireland.
All sessions will be one hour long, including time for a Q+A at the end of each talk. The talks will cover subjects relating to Mental Health & Wellbeing as well as Communication with Vets and Clients. There will be four talks on Friday and two on Saturday morning. Vet Support will also be giving a short talk over the weekend. .
Speakers and talks (Worth 6 hours CPD + Pending VCI approval) include:
- – “5 Imposter Narratives and How to Navigate Them.” By Dr. Katie Ford – BVSc(Hons), CertAVP(SAM), PGCert, MRCVS Vet, Imposter Syndrome Speaker, Coach, Mentor, Consultant
- – “Introducing Human Factors in Veterinary Practice.” By Dan Tipney – Head of Culture, Patient Safety and Human Factors at The Ralph, VetLed Founding Partner & Training Director former Airline Pilot and Team GB Athlete Culture, Patient Safety
- – “How to Stay Calm, Motivated and Joyful in a World of Complex Circumstances.” By Dr. Des Rice – OBE MVB PhD MRCVS HGDipP, Executive Coach CCO – The Collaboration Company
- – “Leading Yourself First.” By Lynn McKeown – MCIPD, Master NLP Practitioner
- – “Client Conversations – How better Communicating Eases the Burden of Consultations.” By Dr. Karl Boveniser MVB. CertVC, MRCVS, Practitioner and Executive Life Coach
- – “How to Build an Emotionally Healthy and Financially Wealthy Veterinary Career.” By Dermot McInerney, BVSc MRCVS, Head of Veterinary Partnerships VetX International
Fore more information and tickets for the event click HERE.