Vet Service champions charity ahead of Titanic Vet Show
“What if we all gave £1 for mental health” is the slogan you will be hearing from now and throughout April from The Vet Service.
In preparation for The Titanic Vet Show, The Vet Service will be running a four-week donation campaign to raise money for mental health in the Veterinary Industry, culminating in the show itself. The campaign will be an opportunity for those who cannot attend The Titanic Vet Show to still support the cause. Like the event, all donations will be given to VetSupport, a voluntary mental health support service for vets across the UK and Ireland.
The Titanic Vet Show will take place at the famed Titanic Belfast in Northern Ireland. There will be six expert speakers over the two days covering topics relating to Mental Health & Wellbeing, as well as Communications to Vets and Clients. Vet Support will also be giving a short talk over the weekend.
The conference will be worth six hours CPD and is pending VCI approval. All sessions will be one hour long with Q&A sessions after each talk including:
- Dan Tipney – “Introducing Human Factors in Veterinary Practice” (Friday)
- Dr Katie Ford – “5 Imposter Narratives and How to Navigate Them” (Friday)
- Lynn McKeown – “Leading Yourself First” (Friday)
- Dr Des Rice – “How to Stay Calm, Motivated and Joyful in a World of Complex Circumstances” (Friday)
- Dermot McInerney – How to Build an Emotionally Healthy and Financially Wealthy Veterinary Career (Saturday)
- Dr Karl Boveniser – “Client Conversations – How Better Communicating Eases the Burden of Consultations” (Saturday)
The event will span two days on May 5th and 6th 2023 and will feature a variety of veterinary industry exhibitors, great networking opportunities, and a black-tie gala dinner on the Friday night.
More information, donations, and all ticket options for the event are available at the link below: